Effipro DUO Spot-On for Dogs
Treatment ForFlea and Tick
Health BenefitsTreats Flea Allergy Dermatitis
Parasites CoveredFleas and Ticks
Protects ForOne Month
Recommended ForDogs Older than 8 Weeks
Key IngredientsFipronil, Pyriproxyfen
Effipro DUO Spot-On for Dogs
Effipro DUO Spot-on for dogs is based on the new formula for the effective treatment and prevention of fleas and ticks in dogs. The fast acting formula starts working within few hours and removes nearly 98% fleas and ticks based on the intensity of the infestation. The spot-on solution prevents flea infestations for 7 weeks. One treatment of Effipro DUO provides persistent acaricidal efficacy for 2 weeks against Ixodes ricinus, and for 4 weeks against Dermacentor reticulatus and Rhipicephalus sanguineus. The monthly spot-on provides a proactive approach to flea management without any side effects. The topical treatment comes in a unique drop-lock pipettes for spill-free and easy application.
How it works?
Effipro DUO contains two ingredients - fipronil and pyriproxyfen. The active ingredient – fipronil is an adulticide and the other ingredient – pyriproxyfen is an insect growth regulator. Fipronil triggers the nerve cells disturbing their functioning thus paralyzing fleas and destroys them. Pyiriproxyfen restricts the development of flea eggs and prevents the multiplication of fleas in huge numbers. Breaking flea life cycle, Effipro DUO prevent flea re-infestation. For optimal control of flea and tick infestations and flea multiplication, regular monthly treatment is highly recommended.
Ingredients: Fipronil, Pyriproxyfen
- Remove the pipette from the fold-over blister.
- Hold the pipette upright. Tap the narrow part of the pipette to ensure that the contents are within the main body of the pipette.
- Break the snap-off top of the spot-on pipette along the scored line.
- Part the pet’s coat on base of the neck before the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette directly onto the skin and squeeze gently several times to empty the contents.
- If necessary the contents of the pipette can be administered at one or two additional point(s) along the pet’s back to avoid run-off or more superficial application to the hair coat, particularly in large dogs.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply the product on wounds or damaged skin.
- Keep out of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place,
- Do not apply the solution while drinking, eating or smoking.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not use in rabbits
- No contraindications found yet.
- Never treat sick or debilitated animals with Effipro DUO.
- Do not in dogs hypersensitive to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
- Used against flea infestation alone or in association with ticks
- One treatment prevents further infestations for 7 weeks
- Inhibits growth of flea eggs for 12 weeks
- Starts killing ticks within 48 hours
- Used as a part of flea allergy dermatitis treatment management
- Available in a unique drop-lock pipettes