Bimectin Horse Wormer Paste
Bimectin is an apple flavored anthelmintic and boticide that controls pinworms, large mouth stomach worms, intestinal threadworms, large and small strongyles, ascarids, bots and lung-worms. This treatment is safe to be administered in pregnant mares, breeding stallions and foals. Some of the nematode or arthropod infestations treated by Bimectin include:
- Ascarids (adults and third & fourth stage larvae)
- Hairworms (adults)
- Intestinal threadworms (adults)
- Large-mouth stomach worms (adults)
- Large strongyles
- Lungworms (adult and immature)
- Neck threadworms (microfilaria)
- Pinworms (adult and immature)
- Small strongyles
- Stomach bots (oral and gastric stages)
How it works?
Ivermectin is the active ingredient present in Bimectin. It effectively kills a wide array of worms in horses thereby eliminating them. It even treats and controls worm infection in horses. Thus, it ensures that the horses are free from all major types of worms and bots.