Pet Dent Finger Brush for Dogs/Cats
Health BenefitsEradicates Tartar Formation, Cleanse Teeth and Provides Fresh Breath
Recommended forDogs and Cats of All Life Stages
Key IngredientsChlorhexidine Gluconate, Polishing Agents and Cleaners
Pet Dent Finger Brush for Dogs & Cats
Pet Dent Finger Brush provides a smooth mechanism for getting rid of tartar formation in the teeth of dogs and cats. It provides sparkling white teeth and fresh breath that promotes the overall health of the pet. This product is recommended for all breeds of dogs and cats. The brush has been formulated without any detergent or foaming agent making it highly safe for dogs and cats.
How it works?
Chlorhexidine Gluconate is the active ingredient present in this finger brush. It is an antiseptic agent that averts and reduces plaque buildup in dogs and cats. It promotes active healing after oral surgery thereby reducing the chances of secondary infections.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate, polishing agents and cleaners in a palatable base
- The finger brush will easily fit into your index finger.
- Fix it on your finger.
- Put little amount of paste on the brush and start brushing the pet.
- Brush the teeth of the pet back and forth in such a way that the gums of the pet are not hurt.
- Rinse the mouth with water.
- Brush the teeth of the pet on an everyday basis.
- Be soft while brushing the teeth.
- Children and other pets should be strictly kept away from the product.
- Close the container after using the product.
- The product needs to be kept in a cool and dry place.
- Averts mouth and gum diseases in pets
- Does not let the pet suffer from tartar formation, periodontitis and gingivitis
- Pets normally accept the brushing with ease
- Safe for both dogs and cats of all breeds
- This product is free from any detergents or foaming agents