Treatment Forscratching, itching, chewing and hair loss
HomeoPet Skin and Itch Relief for Dogs/Cats
HomeoPet Skin and Itch Relief is a natural remedy to relieve dogs/cats from constant scratching, itching, gnawing and hair loss caused by allergies. This scientifically formulated solution harnesses the nature’s natural healing power and helps to recover pets from skin issues. It provides relief from allergies, insect bites and airborne pollutants that can cause skin irritations and scratching. Skin and Itch Relief is a fast-acting formula, which is non-sedating and easy to dose liquid.
How it works?
Skin and Itch is specially formulated with naturally grown raw materials like Graphites (Black Lead), Pulex Irritans (Common Flea), Rhus Toxicodendron (Poison Oak), Staphysagria (Stavesacre), Sulphur and Urtica Urens (Stinging Nettle). This formulation detoxifies the skin from inside out and helps to make pet skin healthy. It improves skin texture and leaves the coat thick and shiny.
Graphites (Black Lead), Pulex Irritans (Common Flea), Rhus Toxicodendron (Poison Oak), Staphysagria (Stavesacre), Sulphur, Urtica Urens (Stinging Nettle)
- Administer the liquid preparation directly into the mouth of a dog or a cat.
- If administering directly is stressful, mix the preparation in food, water or milk.
- Some pets may be sensitive to odor of alcohol preservative. For such cases, wait for 10-20 minutes for the odor to evaporate from water and food and then administer it to your pet.
- It is normal for animals to shake their heads as response to alcohol preservative in the Leaks No More treatment.
- Consult your vet before treating pregnant pets.
Dosage depends on bodyweight of your pet
- Under 20 lbs/10 kg 5 drops
- 21-60 lbs/ 10-30 kg 10 drops
- 61-100 lbs/ 30-45 kg 15 drops
- over 100 lbs/45 kg 20 drops
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No side effects have been recorded.
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight, and away from strong odors.
- Unique natural formula for skin problems in dogs and cats
- Provides relief from allergies and airborne pollutants that cause skin irritations
- Controls scratching and itching
- Prevents signs like licking, biting, chewing and gnawing
- Fast acting liquid offers quick relief
- No known side effects found in kittens, puppies, dogs and cats
- Free from chemicals as made from naturally grown raw materials
- Clinically used on dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, ferrets and pot-bellied pigs