HomeoPet Joint Stress for Dogs and Cats
PetDog,Cats, Small Pets
Treatment ForSupports healthy joint function and mobility
HomeoPet Joint Stress for Dogs/Cats
HomeoPet Joint Stress is a special formulation for joint issues in dogs and cats. Highly beneficial for older pets, Joint Stress provides temporary relief from joint stiffness, muscle tension, soreness, overexertion and pain in lower back and joint areas. It works effectively in reducing the signs of arthritis in senior pets. The clinically proven formula improves mobility and relieves pets from joint pain. It is easy to dose and effective remedy for joint problems in pets.
How it works?
Joint Stress from HomeoPet is a natural preparation for joint pain in dogs and cats. The formulation is made up of active ingredients including Aconitum Napellus (Monkshood), Arnica Montona (Leopards Bane), Calendula Officinalis (Pot Marigold), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort), Lathyrus Sativus (Chick Pea), Rhus Toxicodendron (Poison Oak). The combined effect of all these ingredients helps in reducing joint pain along with joint stiffness, soreness, and muscle tension. The oral formula aids to overcome lameless and relieves muscles due to overexertion. This natural product is safe for dogs and cats.
Aconitum Napellus (Monkshood), Arnica Montona (Leopards Bane), Calendula Officinalis (Pot Marigold), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort), Lathyrus Sativus (Chick Pea), Rhus Toxicodendron (Poison Oak).
- Administer the liquid preparation directly into the mouth of a dog or a cat.
- If administering directly is stressful, mix the preparation in food, water or milk.
- Some pets may be sensitive to odor of alcohol preservative. For such cases, wait for 10-20 minutes for the odor to evaporate from water and food and then administer it to your pet.
- It is normal for animals to shake their heads as response to alcohol preservative in the Joint Stress homeopathic treatment.
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No adverse effects have been recorded.
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight, and away from strong odors.
- Promotes temporary relief from joint stiffness and soreness
- Relieves muscle tension and overexertion
- Helps reduce pain in lower back and joint areas
- Aids in lowering symptoms related to arthritis
- Reduces pain due to previous injury