Fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and lice are pesky parasites that tend to wreak havoc to your pet’s lives all throughout the year. Hence, it is imperative that we seek a quick solution to fight these critters whenever they come close to our beloved pal. Or better, opt for a preventative that will keep our four-legged buddy safe and secure! While there are many pet products that do the job of killing and preventing parasites such as fleas, ticks, and lice, only Vectra 3D boasts of doing them all single-handedly. In this blog, we will talk about Vectra 3D and how this product is paw-fect for you and your canine friend. Let’s dive straight in!
What is Vectra 3D?
Vectra 3D is a powerful and highly effective topical treatment for dogs and young puppies. This spot-on treatment aids in the removal and prevention of parasites such as fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, mites (excluding mange) and biting and sand flies. Besides, this solution also prevents those ticks that cause diseases such as Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Babesiosis, Bartonellosis, etc. Vectra 3D is non-greasy and dries up very quickly and is very easy to handle. It also prevents ticks that may cause flea allergy dermatitis and anemia.
The Benefits of Vectra 3D
Vectra 3D boasts of the following benefits:
- Easy to use spot-on treatment for dogs
- Treats various parasites including fleas, ticks, mites, flies, and mosquitoes
- Prevents various tick-borne diseases
- Non-greasy and quick drying solution
- Cost-effective treatment
Vectra 3D – Which Pack To Opt For?
There are as many as five different kinds of Vectra 3D products. Each comes in a different color pack to suit the needs of various dogs. The below details will help you select the most appropriate pack:
- Vectra 3D for Very Small Dogs upto 8lbs (Yellow Pack)
- Vectra 3D for Small Dogs weighing between 8 to 22lbs (Aqua Pack)
- Vectra 3D for Medium Dogs weighing between 22 to 55lbs (Blue Pack)
- Vectra 3D for Large Dogs weighing between 55 to 88lbs (Purple Pack)
- Vectra 3D for Extra Large Dogs over 88lbs (Red Pack)
So, based on the weight of your dog should you opt for the desired pack. Apart from this, each of these comes in three packs of 3, 6, and 12 doses. Now based on the treatment you are seeking, select the appropriate dose pack.
How To Use Vectra 3D?
As stated earlier, Vectra 3D is very easy to handle. To effectively use Vectra 3D, the following points must be followed.
- Allow your pet to stand in an upright position.
- Invert the spot-on, with the applicator tip facing the pet’s body.
- Place your thumb and index fingers around the tip of the applicator under the large disk.
- With the other hand, get hold of the applicator stem that is above the smaller disk.
- Press the smaller disk down firmly till it meets the bigger disk.
- Apply the solution at the base of the tail, right up to the shoulder blades.
How Safe Is Vectra 3D?
Vectra 3D has been deemed safe to use on all kinds of dogs including young puppies as little as 8 weeks of age. And since this treatment is for dogs only, make sure you do not use it on other kinds of pets. Besides, before using this spot-on treatment on pregnant, breeding, and lactating dogs, make sure you consult your local vet first.
Other Information About Vectra 3D
Vectra 3D is an excellent topical treatment that is made up of a trio of active ingredients. The ingredients include Dinotefuran, Pyriproxyfen, and Permethrin. Besides, this product is manufactured by a renowned manufacturer called Ceva. That’s all you need to know about Vectra 3D. To purchase this product at a reasonable rate, visit BudgetPetWorld NOW! Moreover, all kinds of pet supplies can be found at the best rates on BudgetPetWorld. Make sure to keep your pet safe and secure all year round.