Bravecto for Dogs
Treatment ForFlea & Tick
Health BenefitsExternal Parasite Protection
Product TypeChewable Tablet
Parasites CoveredFlea, Tick
Minimum Age6 Months
Minimum Weight4.4 Pounds
Can Be Given Without FoodNo
Safe For Pregnant DogsYes
Protects For1 Chew = 3 Months
Recommended For8 weeks and older puppies
Bravecto 3 Month Flea & Tick Pill for Dogs
Bravecto Chewable is a highly palatable, convenient, and safe flea and tick treatment for dogs that offers continuing and long-lasting protection. A single dose of Bravecto provides close to 3 times longer protection than a regular monthly flea and tick treatment delivering protection for up to 12 weeks in 6 month and older puppies and dogs, that weigh 4.4 lbs or more.
Quick Action and Persistent:
Bravecto Chewable for dogs furnish quick onset of action and kills parasites quickly. Persistent protection for 3 months (12-weeks) decreases the gaps in providing protection resulting from a regular monthly treatment.
Bravecto Flea chew for dogs kills adult fleas and it is recommended for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations caused by Ctenocephalides felis. The tasty oral composition is also known to reduce signs of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).After administration, Bravecto Chews start killing fleas within two hours, kills 88% of fleas within four hours, and is known to achieve 100% efficacy within 12 hours. Plus, the oral formula kills about 98% newly attaching fleas within 24 hours persistently for 12 weeks.
Bravecto flea and tick protection for dogs treats and controls various tick infestations including, American dog ticks. Brown dog ticks, and Black-legged tick for 3 months (12 weeks). Moreover, Bravecto Fluralaner Chew for dog also effectively treats and controls infections caused by Lone Star Ticks for 2 months (8 weeks). Bravecto oral flea and ticks treatment is known to kill more than 98% of ticks within 12 hours after administration.
Reliable and Safe:
Bravecto flea and tick control treatment for dogs is approved to be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
How Bravecto Works?
Bravecto contains Fluralaner. It directly reaches tissue fluids under your dog’s skin. Fleas and ticks ingest Fluralaner when feed on your dog. This ingredient blocks parasite’s nervous system and kill them. It protects canines for 12 weeks from flea and tick infestation.
Bravecto Dosage Per Weight
|Fluralaner Content (mg)|
- Dosage depends on the weight of your dog.
- According to the weight of your dog treat with Bravecto chewable orally as a single dose every 12 weeks.
- The dosage starts with a minimum dose of 25 mg/kg body weight.
- Administer it orally directly into the mouth or mix it with food.
- You can start Bravecto treatment at any time of the year and can continue it for the whole year without any interruption.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling the product.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use of the product.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For veterinary use only.
- Rare side effects such as vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, decreased appetite or flatulence may occur in some dogs, in such cases, contact your vet.
- It is strictly recommended to consult a vet before proceeding with the treatment in case of your dog having a history of epilepsy , seizures, ataxia or muscle tremor.
Bravecto 3 Month Flea & Tick Pill for Dogs
Bravecto Flea Chews For Dogs is an innovative first flea and tick control. The tasty chew offers total protection from flea and ticks for over 12 full weeks. The oral treatment kills 100% of newly arrived fleas within 24 hours for 12 weeks. It kills 4 tick species – American dog tick, black-legged tick, brown dog tick for 12 weeks and lone star ticks for 8 weeks. Reducing protection gaps arising due to monthly treatment, Bravecto prevents recurring flea and tick infestation. Approved for pregnant, lactating and breeding dogs, Bravecto is safe for dogs of all sizes.
Bravecto: Key Takeaways
- Oral flea and tick protection for up to 12 weeks
- Kills fleas and controls flea infestations
- Destroys ticks including black-legged ticks, American dog ticks and brown dog ticks
- Kills lone star ticks on dogs for 8 weeks
- Tasty flavor makes it easy to dose
- Starts working within 12 hours of dosage
- Controls flea and tick borne diseases including flea allergy dermatitis
- 12-week dosing reduces gaps in protection that may occur with monthly protection
- Safe to use in adult dogs, including breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs